Top 1 Best Beyondtrade RC Cars
Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Beyondtrade RC Car
1. Beyondtrade Beyondtrade RC Car
Beyondtrade First Impressions
He loves it a lot.
I would suggest that you play in a big open space. Durable and the stunts are cool. It's very cute design small remote control car. The chassis for the Rally is strong. It uses batteries inside the wireless remote.
- Beyondtrade Remote Control Crawler Car, RC Cars Off-Road Rock 4WD 2.4Ghz 1: 18 Vehicle, Remote Control Cars Electric Fast Racing Buggy Hobby Car with 2 Batteries, for Kid Adult (Black)
- All terrain off-road car: With a top speed of 10km/h, this off-terrain buggy is powered by a double magnet motor that makes it a fun experience to play with. The front and rear 4 wheel drive provides powerful torque speed that allows the car to climb rocky and uneven surfaces.
- Advanced remote control: This race car comes with a 2.4GHz RC transmitter that gives it a controllable range of 50 meters. Also, multiple cars can be raced at the same time without any signal interference. So call up your friends and do a competition!
- Outstanding Design: The RC car’s 2.4GHz remote controller is very convenient to use and allows you to easily switch the steering wheel freely from left to right. Have hours of endless fun with your friends playing with this cool RC Car.
- Protection System: The Race car’s 4WD suspension spring system makes the car body flexible and saves it from impact from collision or falls. This suspension also protects the internal parts. The rubber tires are high quality TPE, with a strong grip and stable control on ground.
- Double battery: Along with the included batteries, we have also added an additional 700mAh 4.8v nickel-cadmium battery. So extra batteries mean double fun!
- Editor's Impressions Of The Beyondtrade
- Value For Money
Beyondtrade Final Thoughts
Now this thing flies!
This was a gift for my 9 year old nephew. Fast jumps are not an issue unlike some Beyondtrade RC Car. This Beyondtrade RC Car rocks it for the money. The batteries don’t drain too fast either. I will be having to get another one of these.