Top 2 Best Hobbypower RC Cars
Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Hobbypower RC Car
1. Hobbypower F124A Hobbypower RC Car
Hobbypower F124A First Impressions
I loved it.
My other unit doesn't tell me when its charged. He loves this car and so does his younger brother. A must for first time drifters. I love not worrying about it getting wet or dirty. The car does flips and it quite powerful.
- Hobbypower 1/10 Alloy & Carbon RWD Drift Racing Car Frame Body Kit for Sakura D4
- Rear-wheel drive (RWD)1:10 drift kit
- very suitable for drifting beginners.
- The kit weight centered at the back and it already comes with the ultra wide angle steering system making the beginner easier to handle and enjoy the drifting experience.
- it's a almost assembled finished version, you just need install battery and electronic accessories for run.
- Attention: only a kit, without any electronic device
- Editor's Impressions Of The Hobbypower F124A
- Value For Money
Hobbypower F124A Final Thoughts
Great quality bumper.
Has different stunt operation modes. It is colorful and rechargeable. This gift toy is bought for my son. Goes fast and it’s a good price point. My other unit doesn't tell me when its charged.
Peoples Choice - Other Highly Rated Hobbypower RC Cars
2. Hobbypower HF001A Hobbypower RC Car
Hobbypower HF001A First Impressions
I'm not disappointed.
My grandson liked this vehicle soooooo much. My son really enjoys playing with this car. Controls are very responsive and it’s fast. This is a fun like remote control toy. I definitely recommend this Hobbypower RC Car.
- Hobbypower Alloy & Carbon 1:10 Drift Racing Car Frame Kit & SKYRC Leopard 60A ESC & Motor for Sakura D3 RC Car
- High quality 1:10 Alloy & Carbon drift racing car kit , with electronic device.
- The car is mostly assembled, you only need to install the wheels and front bumper. but the electronic device have not install, you need to DIY.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Hobbypower HF001A
- Value For Money
Hobbypower HF001A Final Thoughts
But boy it is a good time.
This little guy is fun to use. This thing is basically hobby grade. I will be having to get another one of these. My other unit doesn't tell me when its charged. Goes over tougher terrain with ease!