Tamiya 57741L RC Car Review
Tamiya 57741L First Impressions
The heavy duty wheels are seriously tough. Would highly recommend this car! The car can perform 360 spins at high speed. Really impressed by this little Tamiya 57741L . I've had a few people ask me questions about it.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Tamiya 57741L
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Tamiya 57741L Final Thoughts
I admit I'm just a kid in a 41yr old body. For the price, you can't go wrong. Good design and easy to clean. As with all R/C cars, you need to avoid the curbs. When you're not using the car, turn off the power.
- Tamiya 57741L Features & Specs
- ¦ (4 AA batteries) for transmitter power supply is sold separately
- Complete electric radio control car that you can enjoy running as soon as you take out of the box and charge the battery. Separately purchased 4 AA size batteries for transmitter.
- The body was painted and marked, the body was assembled, the transmitter was a wheel trigger type suitable for car maneuvering.
- High performance Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) with smooth speed adjustment is installed.