Beyondtrade RC Car Review
Beyondtrade First Impressions
He loves it a lot.
I would suggest that you play in a big open space. Durable and the stunts are cool. It's very cute design small remote control car. The chassis for the Rally is strong. It uses batteries inside the wireless remote.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Beyondtrade
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Beyondtrade Final Thoughts
Now this thing flies!
This was a gift for my 9 year old nephew. Fast jumps are not an issue unlike some Beyondtrade . This Beyondtrade rocks it for the money. The batteries don’t drain too fast either. I will be having to get another one of these.
- Beyondtrade Features & Specs
- All terrain off-road car: With a top speed of 10km/h, this off-terrain buggy is powered by a double magnet motor that makes it a fun experience to play with. The front and rear 4 wheel drive provides powerful torque speed that allows the car to climb rocky and uneven surfaces.
- Advanced remote control: This race car comes with a 2.4GHz RC transmitter that gives it a controllable range of 50 meters. Also, multiple cars can be raced at the same time without any signal interference. So call up your friends and do a competition!
- Outstanding Design: The RC car’s 2.4GHz remote controller is very convenient to use and allows you to easily switch the steering wheel freely from left to right. Have hours of endless fun with your friends playing with this cool RC Car.
- Protection System: The Race car’s 4WD suspension spring system makes the car body flexible and saves it from impact from collision or falls. This suspension also protects the internal parts. The rubber tires are high quality TPE, with a strong grip and stable control on ground.
- Double battery: Along with the included batteries, we have also added an additional 700mAh 4.8v nickel-cadmium battery. So extra batteries mean double fun!