FLYZOE RC Car Review
FLYZOE First Impressions
Fast car and looks pretty good. This thing does flips and drifts. Can get over almost everything. As with all R/C cars, you need to avoid the curbs. Good deal and fun for all ages.
- Editor's Impressions Of The FLYZOE
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
FLYZOE Final Thoughts
I bought this because.
I got this for my nephew and he loves it. Battery lasts for some time. He loves this car and so does his younger brother. And he is still playing with the car. It's well made and fun to play.
- FLYZOE Features & Specs
- Perfect design: five-wheels system with wear-resistant tar tires provide powerful energy, suitable for conquering all terrain Like grass landscape, sand and concrete ground.
- Full function: 360 degree rotation dance, 360 degree stunt flip, 3D deformation double sided running, go forward, go backward, turn left, turn right, tumbling, spinning and flipping.
- 2.4GHz remote control: interference-free driving, can race multiple cars in the same area at the same time.
- Two sides driving: the car can still keep running when it transform to its back, free to drive on both sides, running is endless, so is RC fun.
- One key transformation: The car is able to transform with the button on controller, which can attract kid's attention and arouse their curiosity, your child will definitely love it.