FIGROL RC Car Review
FIGROL First Impressions
The lights make it real.
It does exactly what it's advertised to do. It keeps up with wherever you place it. Thrilled with the mobility of this car. Materials seems to be durable. It holds its charge for a long time too!
- Editor's Impressions Of The FIGROL
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
FIGROL Final Thoughts
Would highly recommend.
Durable - takes a hit pretty well. The remote control design is nice like a gun. The car can perform 360 spins at high speed. It hops over bumps and goes down stairs. I would definitely recommend it.
- FIGROL Features & Specs
- ONE BUTTON TRANSFORM - Two kinds of play: 2 in 1 car and robot - It transforms automatically from car to robot when you hit the button on the remote control. Transforms back and forth easily and quite awesome.
- ADVANCED DESIGN - Xenon style headlamps with realistic engine sounds - Cool lights design, a sense of science and technology
- HIGH SPEED DRIFTING - It has 5 smooth wheels and could finish 360° turning flexibly in both robot model and car shape.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERRIAL - Made of ABS Plastic material, safe for kids. Car body with environmentally friendly anti-fall material, strong and resistant to fall, to deal with a variety of barbaric children's operation
- STRONG REMOTE CONTROL - 2.4 Ghz Strong Transmitter system.(Note:The remote control just have the same frequency,please do not play two or more cars at the same space,the remote control would interfere with each other.)