GoStock RC Car Review
GoStock First Impressions
Great value for money.
I bought this car for my son, he is 8. It holds its charge for a long time too! Goes over tougher terrain with ease! This is a fun like remote control toy. Good model, nice GoStock .
- Editor's Impressions Of The GoStock
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
GoStock Final Thoughts
Balance is great.
Durable and the stunts are cool. I can't wait to try it on the snow and ice. It seems well made for the price. It is colorful and rechargeable. Meets my expectations for a stock rc car.
- GoStock Features & Specs
- [Great Starter RC Car] Simple controller settings make it very easy to operate and control, toddlers around 4 years old can even use it very easily! It can work indoor and outside, like floor, carpet, ceramic tile and asphalt road.
- [Super Fun ] The rc car consisting of bright red and blue, it flips, spins, lights up, and more, its colorful lights will be very bright in the dark. It is a super fun toddler's entertaining toy car.
- [Durable] The body of remote control car is made of high-quality ABS plastic, with a perfect anti-collision performance. The tires are wear-resistant because they are made of TPR. Very durable for a destructive kid.
- [Lasting Fun] The toy car is equipped with 3.7V 500mAh rechargeable battery (Included), charged with USB cable (Included). Its controller needs 2X1.5V “AA” batteries (Not Included). 2 hours charging time, then the battery will give the rc car a continuous drive time of 20 minutes.
- [1/24 Scale RC Stunt Car] With 4 wheel drive motor system, stable performance, its speed is safe for toddlers. If your kids want to get a fun and special toy for Christmas or birthday, the small remote control car will be a good choice!