KINGBOT RC Car Review
KINGBOT First Impressions
Immediately needs tires.
My 7-year old is delighted with this car. The battery lasted about quite a while. A big plus is the car doesn’t make much noise. It's been a great bonding experience for them. I love not worrying about it getting wet or dirty.
- Editor's Impressions Of The KINGBOT
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
KINGBOT Final Thoughts
The lights make it real.
All other instructions have an English version. My daughter has loved playing with it. This has been their new favorite toy. He loves this car and so does his younger brother. I bought this for my boys ages 3, 7, and 9.
- KINGBOT Features & Specs
- 20km/H fast speed and impressive climbing ability enabled by the powerful brushed motor power-saving. Up to 30 minutes' Driving offered by the 4. 8V 500mAh rechargeable battery.
- High-quality raw material makes the off road truck more firm and durable. Rubber tires are made of high quality PVC material, soft and elastic, can be adjusted based on Varies road.
- With 2. 4 GHz interference-free driving control system, Multiple cars can be played with at the same time. Remote control range over 50M.
- Drifting, top-speed moving forward &backward, turning left & right, extreme stop, easy handle and control. L/R trim enable you to trim the remote control car during the operation, enable the best performance.
- Ready to run: fully assembled with included truck battery. You need to put 3 AAA batteries for remote control and you are ready to go.