Redcat Racing LIGHTNINGEP-DRIFT-BL10315 RC Car Review
Redcat Racing LIGHTNINGEP-DRIFT-BL10315 First Impressions
You don't lose the clips!
The car is very well controlled by the remote. Meets my expectations for a stock rc car. Order extra numbers and cotter pins and batteries. It is quick and has great torque off the line. If you want a great toy for Christmas.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Redcat Racing LIGHTNINGEP-DRIFT-BL10315
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Redcat Racing LIGHTNINGEP-DRIFT-BL10315 Final Thoughts
Great little product.
This is a good sized remote control car. My other unit doesn't tell me when its charged. My nephew is going to love this Redcat Racing LIGHTNINGEP-DRIFT-BL10315 ! Its very strong and bright color. Overall, my kids and I liked this Redcat Racing LIGHTNINGEP-DRIFT-BL10315 .
- Redcat Racing LIGHTNINGEP-DRIFT-BL10315 Features & Specs
- 1/10 scale drift car, Scale drift tires, 5-Star rims, Independent suspension, Lightweight plastic chassis w/ aluminum top plate, Oil filled shocks, Bearings throughout.
- Tunable suspension, Adjustable ride height, Adjustable toe angle, Adjustable camber angle, Tunable shocks, Selectable shock positions.
- Realistic drift car body, Hard drift tires, Shaft driven 4 Wheel drive.
- 19T RC550 Brushed Electric Motor, 40a Waterproof ESC, Powerful steering servo, 2.4GHz radio.
- Assembled & Ready to Run - Includes 7.2V 2000mAh NIMH rechargeable battery with NiMH battery charger - Requires AA Batteries for transmitter.