Redcat Racing LIGHTNINGEPPRO-R10215 RC Car Review
Redcat Racing LIGHTNINGEPPRO-R10215 First Impressions
Not everyone is a drifter.
This battery has worked well. It does lots of different moves. It's amazing this RC toy that can run that fast! The chassis for the Rally is strong. It may be better for a older child, our boy is 8.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Redcat Racing LIGHTNINGEPPRO-R10215
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Redcat Racing LIGHTNINGEPPRO-R10215 Final Thoughts
All of them loved it.
My daughter has loved playing with it. It’s good for playing outside too. Customer service with this car was top notch. My two grand kids love this stunt car! It's very cute design small remote control car.
- Redcat Racing LIGHTNINGEPPRO-R10215 Features & Specs
- 1/10 scale on road car, Shaft driven 4 Wheel drive, Independent suspension, Lightweight plastic chassis w/ aluminum top plate, Oil filled shocks, Front and rear gear differentials, Bearings throughout.
- Tunable suspension, Adjustable ride height, Adjustable toe angle, Adjustable camber angle, Tunable shocks, Selectable shock positions, Tunable gear differentials.
- Super detailed body, Molded plastic rear wing, Molded plastic windshield wipers, Molded plastic side view mirrors, Realistic tires w/ scale treads.
- 3300KV RC540 Brushless electric motor, 60a Waterproof ESC, Powerful steering servo, 2.4GHz radio.
- Assembled & Ready to Run - Includes 7.4v 3500mAh 15C LiPO rechargeable battery with LiPO battery charger - Requires AA Batteries for transmitter. Please contact Red Cat Racing for troubleshooting issues & other product working related queries at 602-454-6445 or [email protected]