HAIBOXING RC Car Review
HAIBOXING First Impressions
The batteries don’t drain too fast either. For the price, you can't go wrong. I would definitely recommend it. I admit I'm just a kid in a 41yr old body. Product was delivered in a timely manner.
- Editor's Impressions Of The HAIBOXING
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
HAIBOXING Final Thoughts
Would highly recommend.
Battle mode is nearly impossible. He loves this car and so does his younger brother. Thrilled with the mobility of this car. Battery lasts for some time. It's surprisingly works great.
- HAIBOXING Features & Specs
- 【OUTSTANDING MATERIAL & ALL TERRAIN ABILITY】This vehicle with professional RC equipments ( ball bearings, proportional servo, rubber tires, gear Diff. ect.), which make the RC truck has the versatility required for any type of terrain, giving operators refreshing driving experience.
- 【POWERFUL & AMAZINGLY FAST】Our 4x4 waterproof RC car which powerful 380 motor and 7.4V Li-ion battery top the highest speed up to 36KM/H. Flexible independent suspensions enhance traction performance and protect against collisions and clashes. Stylish race wing makes an aggressive look out of a truck.
- 【TWO SPEED MODES & FUN】The 4WD remote control off road truck boast 2.4Ghz Radio Sytem, no interference with each other cars, splash waterproof, anti-block and low battery voltage cutoff, permits a 280-feet control range. High/Slow speed is optionally applicable for stagers, novices and kids.
- 【RC CAR QUALITY PROTECTION & RELIABLE】Hammered out by a reliable manufacturer with over 15-year manufacturing experience, this truck enjoys stable radio system, high power efficiency/gearing, and solid construction. Optional oil shocks, metal shafts, and battery pack are available on Amazon.
- 【SATISFACTION GUARANTEED & HOBBY GIFT CHOICE】Excellent and professional after-sales service, replies within 24 hours, for rc cars techincal consulting and spare part service. The high speed remote control car quality is ensured to be in good use for birthday presents, Christmas gifts, and personal preferences (both for grown-ups and kids)