SGILE RC Car Review
SGILE First Impressions
Ready out of the box.
Very durable for a destructive kid. For the price, you can't go wrong. It is a great size, perfect for my kids. For this one, I can see he really likes it! It’s a excellent SGILE .
- Editor's Impressions Of The SGILE
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
SGILE Final Thoughts
SGILE is my beast.
I haven't used one of these since I was a kid. I haven't used one of these since I was a kid. I bought this for my boys ages 3, 7, and 9. I can't wait to try it on the snow and ice. Its really good toy for kids.
- SGILE Features & Specs
- ALL TERRAIN OFF-ROAD CAR - With a top speed of 10km/h, this off-terrain buggy is powered by a double magnet motor. The front and rear 4 wheel drive provide powerful torque speed that allows the car to climb rocky and uneven surfaces, such as land, beach, grassy areas, rugged rocky mountain roads.
- 2.4GHZ TRANSMITTER, 50 METER RANGE - This race car comes with a 2.4GHz RC transmitter that gives it a controllable range of 50 meters. Also, multiple cars can be raced at the same time without any signal interference. So go racing with your friends.
- QUALITY OFF-ROAD PROTECTION - The race car’s 4WD suspension spring system makes the car body flexible and saves it from impact from a collision. The rubber tires are high-quality TPE with a strong grip and stability control on the ground. The front grille of the car is a safe design that reduces the impact on the car and its internal parts.
- TOUGH AND COOL DESIGN - The remote control car’s remote controller is very convenient to use and allows you to easily switch the steering wheel freely from left to right. Have hours of endless fun with your friends playing with this cool RC Car.
- EXTRA BATTERY - Along with the included batteries, we have also added an additional 500mAh 4.8v Ni-MH battery. So extra batteries mean double fun!